View Single Post
Old 2008-02-19, 13:41   Link #160
nanaman
Musician guy

As always, an episode that keeps you hanging on for more. I'm not even gonna bother with telling you guys how much I like this anime this time (I think I've had the habit to do so in all my other posts, and too much), so I'm just gonna go straight to the episode talk.

Anyways, what's gonna happen with Noe? She was so cute in this ep getting all happy, and I really don't have anything against her going out with Shin, but as you all may have felt somethings gonna happen and she's gonna be sad, it's unavoidable I know, but I don't want that as she's such a cute little angel (especially in this particular episode). But then again I don't want anyone of these lasses become sad (or more sad than they already are), I like them all more or less! All of them deserve someone good to take care of them

I have to say though I'm kind of rooting for Aiko a little bit, I just like her kind of girl. Her bold confession in this ep was SO AWESOME, if I'd get a confession in real life like that I wouldn't be able to reject her Would anyone here be able to? I don't think so (well maybe Shin >_<)! You go girl!

I don't really blame Shin though for deciding to go out with Noe, even though it partly may be because of the Hiromi/Jun thing. It's not like his feelings for Hiromi have blossomed into something called love yet at his age anyways I'd say so it's okay for the time being, it seems that he really needs someone at this moment and Noe fills that role very well, and as it seems he probably likes her too (however it did seem like he wasn't too confident to say that he liked her when she first asked him to tell him). Of course, Hiromi has her reasons not to act out like Noe and Aiko does in their pursuit of the game, but sooner or later she'll have to go through with it if she wants to come anywhere with him.

Just a little note, I've noticed a lot of these drama/romance shows with 15-16 year olds usually make the relations they make like the decision for life or something, thinking of stuff like deciding which partner to get for the rest of their life, when in real life this for the most part isn't the case, when at this age you hardly know what you really want and that these kind of relationships rarely last more than 1-2 years. So in a way they really overdramatize things in series like this, and expect these often immature kids to make decisions of their life in their teens. Just something that I often find a bit ridiculous, especially when people expect the kids to take these decisions at such an early age, but still it doesn't matter too much, the shows are still great and I don't care too much about it as the characters are fictional.