View Single Post
Old 2011-12-31, 00:09   Link #15912
leukrota

I was wondering why Necessarius wasn't in Hawaii. GREMLIN would normally be a priority target for them. But after reading the last part, it would not seem unlikely if Laura was playing dumb so that the US became a Protestant Theocracy as that could mean an increase of power for her (if she played her cards right.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft View Post
I'm hoping this talk about collecting gemstones and dissecting them for research comes up again in the main sequence of volumes. With the way things are going, perhaps the rest of the world will ally against Academy City's monopoly on gemstones (and thus psychic development) and try to forcefully extract them.

I want more gemstone characters fleshed out, which can hopefully lead to more Himegami, Sogita and the expansion on the strangeness of natural abilities in general -> which of course can eventually lead to Imagine Breaker and more Kumokawa Seria of course.
I believe the Gemstones will be very important at some point, it's about one of the side issues with the most foreshadowing at the moment.