View Single Post
Old 2013-11-04, 12:19   Link #4562
zibi88

I guess Tabane will give madoka IS but... she will not harm ichika and chifufu... since tabane once said that she only recognizes 3people in this world... while rest is all the same.... the 3people were Houki, Ichika and Chifuyu... and after vol8 we can add Ku... and maybe madoka to some degree as she has face similar to chifuyu

I dont think that tabane wants to kill chifuyu as she is the only person that she knows for very long time...and both kinda get the other one... if tabane wanted to harm chifuyu she would do something about it...

but it would be intersting if tabane made madoka against Phantom task... as she doesnt have silent zephyr anymore as tabane disatached everything on it :P and wants to make personal is for madoka only... with the thing that madoka will come with her and not make tabane create the is in phantom base

personaly im waiting for moveing the plot around maroka and generally her past along what connects her with ichika (so the orimura past.... parents... how ichika landed in chifuyu's care and no madoka.... and why chifuyu is so silent about talking about the past)

yet I would be glad if madoka developed some interest in ichika...kinda a bro-con to kinda make life harder for other girls... madoka is strong and if she wont allow any other girl around him and will try to repel them it would be fun to watch ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote