View Single Post
Old 2010-08-20, 19:15   Link #89
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 6. X4, Overcome the Crisis

I agree with LightningZERO that the full Digi-Xros sequence takes a lot of time, which I'm not very fond of.

Now, for the green light, this episode fleshes thoroughly Taikis' skills as a genius tactician at taking observation of his surroundings and environment for Shoutmon X4 to better exploit them.

Unlike MadLeomon, Neptunemon didn't die in a big bang but that's better. He underestimated the power of his own weapon after falling to Taiki's trap. The case here is that sometimes brain power works better to pull through dangerous foes, particularly when a boss is concerned that has control of an environment which proves advantageous to it.

This episode sheds a some light as well to Dorurumon's character whom is not pleased to make partnerships or alliances with strangers outside of Cutemon's company; I found him rather an interesting character with great potential.

It and the mystery beauty girl who is briefing Kiriha team and Xros Heart team about the many mysteries with the Code Crowns and Digi-memories.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote