View Single Post
Old 2012-08-12, 22:49   Link #5043
FDW
Zettai Ryouiki Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
I truly cannot wait to hear your explanation for this.
I'll get to it in more detail, but the idea is that Bills regain the composure that they had in the first part of 2011 and unlike the second half of 2011, they keep said composure all the way into the playoffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samari View Post
49ers looked decent in their first preseason game. Especially the running attack. Although it was against the Vikings.
I think we're going to be seeing a lot of that "Gold Rush" this season. (Who knows, we might even pass The Texans in rushing this year)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
This I can see because of NFL Sanctions on them.
I admit to being kind bearish regarding that prediction though.

Quote:
But there is a problem with Cam Newton. A running QB is great and all but they put themself more at risk for an injury.
Not so much a giant leap in offense, but the defense firms up and helps make Cams job a little easier.

Quote:
Dont they have a Rookie QB . If so then I dont think tney will that much.
Rookie QB my ass, SuperQuarterback is worth at least 2 additional wins over last year, with the vastly improved Receiving corp worth another 2, the last 2 come from confidence and defense.

Quote:
"The Dream team" huh, they are dont play consistently. If they make the playoffs so long coach.
Interestingly enough, I've Reid the Hutt keeping his job due to yet another late season surge.

Quote:
Interesting . So how many wins and losses belong to Mark and how many belong to Tebow?
I forgot, I think I had Sanchez doing bad, then switched out for Tebow, who does bad and then gets injured, and Sanchez comes back in, and then he gets injured all while the team collapses around them a la 2003 San Francisco 49ers.

Quote:
So the Raiders are going to the playoffs? Give your reasons please?
I will say that combination of Carson and his young and fast receivers is great and you add Runnning back Darren Mcfadden can make a great for a great offense. But the problem is the injury bug that plagues Mcfadden and sometimes the receivers.
Raiders got backups at RB, then Receiving corp is better than most people think, and the Defense has more quality players is generally overlooked. Raiders are probably the single most underrated and unpredictable teams in the NFL this year.
FDW is offline   Reply With Quote