Thread: Licensed Kore wa Zombie Desuka?
View Single Post
Old 2011-03-28, 15:04   Link #1962
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
That was the most hilarious opening scene EVAR

Anyway, it turns that vampire ninjas are D&D bards that dress as maids back home... and aside from the maid uniform, I see a lot of things wrong with that.

As for the grand finale. WTF is it me or KotN just won !?!?! I mean he only wished for Yuu to kill him, and she did exactly that !!!

Continuing with the weird developments, out of the blue Haruna regains her powers and Yuu starts talking The former though made for some hilarious lines, while the later is probably because it would take longer to animate the written exchange Also when did Sera drink Yuu's blood

The whole episode had the usual issues with pacing, and it is a very wise choice to not end the show here but include a fanservice episode, the anime staff obviously has zero skill with drama

Anyway, on a more possitive tone for the studio, Sera's winter outfit was also cool, as well as her maid uniform, though the later was the same as the in the novel.

Finally, am I the only one who completely forgot the context here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGMF-X10A View Post
Sera why oh why did you stop the Haruna/Yuki kiss for Ayumu
Should you be even asking after that long discussion during the weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
Looking at the blog, the writer said that episode 12 is going to be aired tomorrow so that it won't clash with the schedule? Can anyone confirm this? Because I look at CR and they don't give any info as to when the next ep is going to air...
If this turns out to be true, it would be really, really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Somehow the moment Kyoko left the screen, things became less interesting =/]
My guess is that packing two novels instead of one in the later half took its toll on a already flawed writing

Last edited by Malkuth; 2011-03-28 at 15:15.
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote