View Single Post
Old 2012-09-30, 07:23   Link #4
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
^Sure, talking about the sequel is totally fair game as long as it's in spoiler tags. Besides, we've already got confirmation from oren long ago that he's going to LP the sequel after the first game's finished.

Anyway, I am LOVING that DR2 merch. I really want to import some of that stuff, but that would practically kill my wallet right now.

Spoiler for DR2:
Spoiler for @Character popularity comment:

There is also one Famitsu report that goes into small details on the Q&A section (I haven't take a look on it, but it seems to be limited thanks to the report swore on not much spoilers XD;; ) and the talk about the concept of Danganronpa-again, very summarized and non-full spoiler-and a lot of the creators comment.

The one info that practically made me go 'what' is the fact that they actually haven't made SDR2 game up to the end of April 2012 and just Q&C (or master up, to say in the development terms) it one week before the release date! And it seems that DR1 was actually on the same situation as well, lol. Cross referencing it with some interviews, I suspect the staffs were focusing on getting the scenario really finalized before going into crashing deadlines www

As for the DR1 character poll...

Spoiler for Poll--very spoilerish, do not open unless you have finished the game:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Q, what's the pet for?
Getting a lot of Monomedals, some presents and two unique skills.

Aim to get Monokuma (Zetsubou level 8, Kibou Level Max before the pet goes into cocoon) and Usami (Zetsubou Level 0, Kibou level Max, same thing with Monokuma's) since those two are the ones that have the unique skills. Particularly Monokuma's--it's the skill that stops the crosshair from having random movements.

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote