Thread: Needless
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-20, 14:12   Link #1120
Sekirei07

Looking at that image of The Second, it looks like he has the same hairstyle as Saten.

Also doesnt it seem that Saten has more than one fragment? I mean he has shown various powers besides Thermal Conversion.

He has shown:
Thermal Conversion
Power (He matched Blade and Gido said that they were evenly matched in power)
Speed (He was able to get behind Setsuna without her realizing it at high speed)
Fragrance (In the anime he was sitting way above but in the manga he was on ground level when Lilith Temptation was used and was not affected by it, although the other girls were also unaffected I assume that is because they were close enough to the source that it was just blown away from them by her fan)
Time Control (He almost seemingly stopped time and had that long/slow conversation with Eve about how she could go help Cruz. Since a normal talk like that would be noticed in normal time and since Eve is fairly slow I doubt she would have gotten it if he talked really fast and I assume someone like Disc who is suspicious of Saten to not notice such a long pause)
Teleportation/Invisibility (When he was watching Blade and them from atop the building at the end of chapter 7, he made the whole building vanish in a instant. If it had simply fallen down Blade and them would have noticed, but just the presence of it was gone which Cruz noticed)

Also his build/hair are all similar to blade and arclight, his neck AND forehead is constantly covered by that cloth. He has ties to the government which have the Eden Cells that were used to make Blade and Arclight. In Needless 0 II it shows that Saten is younger than Arclight.

Maybe Saten is a closer clone to The Second than either Blade or Arclight that the government created after the blast at the Adam Project lab. It doesnt seem that the government would not have the data on how to create more clones successfully after Blade was made.
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote