View Single Post
Old 2011-08-02, 10:49   Link #141
namihoogirl

Nami, because she's simply the best.
I mean, without her the crew would fall apart and they wouldn't know where to sail.
She's a very active member though her fighting skills are weak.
I think she's holding the boys together somehow.

2.Zoro (he's just awesome, strong without devil fruit, has green hair and three swords. his promise to Kuina is kind of cute.)
3.Robin (well, she's beautiful and intelligent and seems to understand and know everything but mostly keeps her mouth shut and just giggles.)
4.Usopp (he is the most human character. I really like to see him overcoming his cowardice and fight for the sake of his friends. He's perceptive just like Nami.)
5.Franky (I don't know why I like him. It must be his perversity. xD)
6.Sanji (He's ok. I don't see any reason not to like him, but he's sometimes really boring. Oda's countless tries to make fun out of him are more annoying than entertaining.)
7.Luffy (It's really hard for me to judge him. I like his attitude but the character is not that appealing. I liked the flashback showing more about him, but I didn't manage to love him like many others do. I guess Oda just shows too little about his thoughts and emotions.)
8.Chopper (He's cute. That's all.)
9.Brook (The last one joining and pretty much everything I saw about him was not that positive. His stupid skull jokes are more annoying than Sanji's lovey-dovey behaviour.)
namihoogirl is offline   Reply With Quote