Thread: Crunchyroll Kuroko no Basket
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-08, 00:33   Link #23
Kakkou
Tch.

CG basketball was unsurprising but the hoop as well? C'mon now.

Well, nothing about the adaptation surprised me. Hopefully IG will pull off some neat things with the matches later on. Though I think I've begun to dislike hearing comedic sound effects abused for virtually every single action done. It's kinda annoying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katapan View Post
On the other hand, I've had Hyadain's song stuck in my head for a few days so I obviously love it, but it's a shame it doesn't get more animation to go along with it, especially after you've more or less associated the guy with the Nichijou OPs...
Hyadain's song feels odd in a an anime that isn't full on comedic or absurd/wacky. It's likely the reason they stuffed in some silly scenes in the middle of the ED instead of having it be just serious basketball players posing & glaring. I was wishing they'd run with the song and just have fun with the ED sequence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katapan View Post
I also feel that this season is going to make Hosoya Yoshimasa shine yet again, his roles here and in Apollon will be a blast o/
Agreed 8D. It'll be fun to hear him when Junpei get's his moments in the spotlight.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote