View Single Post
Old 2011-04-27, 00:44   Link #1023
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
You know, reading all these spoilers makes me wonder if I should be rejoicing on the possibility of a happy end, or whether I should expect Nisio to cut some heads at the very end.

There are three more volumes to go, right? If I remember correctly, Otori should be coming out in June, no?
I seem to have forgotten which of the girls that volume was supposedly going to follow. Nadeko?
Well here's the thing, Hana takes place in April 2007 and the other novels were in 2006. There are still many unresolved questions and places in time unfilled yet.
-What happened with Araragi after he got back from timeline X? <--August
-How did they meet Ougi? <--December
-What happened the day before graduation? <-- March It seems something happened on that day that was mentioned in Hana

The novels usually have something happening in every month.
Kizu-March 2006
Kuro-April 2006
Bake 1-May 2006
Bake 2-June 2006
Nise 1-July 2006
Nise 2-August 2006
Shiro-August 2006
Kabuki-August 2006
Hana-April 2007

With that being said, assuming something does happen every month then we have 5 more novel outside of the upcoming 3 since one them HAVE to be on August 2006 too.

In Hana most of the characters were accounted for, Kanbaru, Araragi and Karen actually appears, Senjougahara, Tsubasa, Tsukihi and Shinobu were mentioned in way that makes them seem still alive and Mayoi is already dead. The only one not mentioned is Nadeko.

Last edited by omimon; 2011-06-29 at 17:47.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote