View Single Post
Old 2008-01-29, 16:50   Link #6
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Ahh I see the prophets with the drout signs and the rains of fire are here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by billbrown View Post
Shin is going to get caught in a shitstorm that he has no idea is coming(as of now). Aiko will flat out tell Nobuse at some point, or he might finally pick up on the body language and figure it out on his own. Aiko doesn't strike me as the girl who will go for the surprise kiss but hey, I'm not ruling that out either. I'm looking forward to what will happen then.
It may be love waters have hit Nobuse, but it's just the inevitable tide ATM. Right now Aiko can still call it quits and blame it on a Blue Moon, and the situation won't go further then two smiles and a lets be friends.

Also Nobuse isn't exactly blind or overly jealous of Shin's actions and attitude. I don't see this series going into the pits as easily as other representatives of the genre have shamelessly gone in the past. Whatever happens, the series will bring it about with a subtle push here and there, like it has currently ~ hopefully * crosses fingers. Then there's also the Noe wild card to consider. She can very well turn the entire show on it's head at any given time.
Ain't fun.