View Single Post
Old 2011-04-26, 12:38   Link #23
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Honestly, this episode just confirmed they just should rename the series into 俺の後輩がこんなに可愛いわけがない and make a full season about it.

Anyway, a very entertaining episode. Although I would nitpick the transitions at times were a little blunt, the way how they delivered the humor and Ruri epic moe was simply the winning formula.
Sena was certainly a very scary (and hilarious) fujoshi yet again, and I daresay her chemistry with Ruri is becoming much more explosive and appealing than what was going on with Kirino and Ruri.
Meanwhile, I can't help but think Kyousuke is being corrupted for real, considering how shamelessly he could blurt "let's make an eroge" without any problem in helping the girls for the script

Of course, Ruri was the cake and the icing of the cake again: the drama of episode 13 paid off with a critical mass of moe with her, to the point it would be criminal for Kyousuke to end up with anyone else than her.
And boy, we had so many -tease- that makes me wonder how many people would die should Hanazawa takes part of an eroge cast for real