Thread: Licensed Ghost Hound
View Single Post
Old 2007-10-19, 03:55   Link #93
Woland
Latin Rascal

Quote:
Originally Posted by NakedAngelX View Post
.. & It simply sucks when they try imply these scientific stuffs into an anime show, preview for ep 2 said some crazy shits about dreams.... which is studied by psychologists.... Why... why... its just an anime... its to escape from reality -.-... Why they gotto ruin it with these hard to understand words -.-.....
You better stop here then. This is a series from people who worked in title like Serial Experiment Lain, Boogiepop Phantom end Ghost in the Shell. It's gonna give you a true headache, probably. Not really something you can compare or, even more, use to a substitute for the like of Ghost Hunt (have you read the previous messages in this thread?).

I have watched the first part of the episode, which is a "dream sequence" with no dialogs at all. That give me that sort of alienation typical of certain scenes from Lain, more or less. But was different from your usual acid-trip dreamlike sequence, more like an O.O.B.E, if you ask me (with lot of emphasis on detail and camera field-of-view-like movement).

Adn yes, no soundtrack at all, just transition from noise/sound effect to silence, and vice versa (and like v1cious said something you can really "enjoy" with a good pair of headphone).

Last edited by Woland; 2007-10-19 at 05:43.
Woland is offline   Reply With Quote