View Single Post
Old 2009-05-26, 22:47   Link #175
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
I'm sorry but how exactly can you compare an image that show a phone from the front and another that show it from the back? As far I can see the two shapes are close enough to make the theory that the two are the same phone plausible. I'm guessing the only thing that makes you think they are different is the color, however I don't think it is possible to be 100% sure the colors are different because this animation studio proved to make use of different colors depending on the light source. For instance you are comparing an image shot during night under a yellow light and another image shot during the dawn in the shadows.
AGAIN. The hole on this theory about the phones is that the reason Oosugi's friends think that the guy sending the text messages to the BBS is Oosugi is becauase the rapist is using his user ID which he is able to do because he has Oosugi's phone. He was also sending the messages without any Kanji and entirely in hiragana because he is typing blindly. Many people can type on phones very fast, but phones automaticly offer you Kanji characters you can choose from after typing the way the word sounds in Hiragana. You need to be able to see the kanji character though.

Don't misunderstand, I believe that the guy in the room was not Oosugi. saying that the phone the rapist has is not Oosugi's, actually doesn't help justify why everyone thought Diana had kidnapped Oosugi and why Akira wasted all that money trying to save him.