View Single Post
Old 2012-11-29, 20:31   Link #69
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawfinder View Post
Of course I know exactly what Sorata is going through. However, I didn't have my sadness interrupted by a girl who always yells and dumps a pile of swimsuits on me. There's using humor to enhance the mood, and then there's breaking the mood altogether.
That's the point isn't it? How much longer do you want to look at a character wallowing in sadness? I'm certain the message had been made very clear from the previous scenes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawfinder View Post
As for not needing to make you feel sorry for Sorata, have to dispute that. The characters themselves should sell me. Not their situations.
And yet it's their situation that makes it so relatable for everybody.

And as many people have said, it's not like Sorata's reactions weren't believable at all- I doubt there's much more he needs to do to get the message across.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
One final note is that I like how the love triangle in this show is reasonably unpredictable. While I think that Mashiro is the clear favorite, I wouldn't be shocked at Nanami winning it all. So it's great to see a love triangle that's genuinely unpredictable for a change, and where either possible outcome is not without its charms.
What if it ends up as a threesome ?