View Single Post
Old 2008-02-03, 14:26   Link #852
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Wow. Just wow. That's all I could really think right now. Mom was still going on about how disappointed she was in me, pushing almost five minutes now. Dad still hasn't said anything but I knew it would come as soon as mom was finished. Honestly I would have preferred to be yelled at. This soft scolding about how sad she was that I would go behind her back instead of asking permission was really getting to me. If I wasn't so trying to act really mature and grown up right now I'm sure I would probably be tearing up and sniffling. Fortunately for me, my sister took my side and my brother joined in after a few moments. With their combined help I was able to talk my mom out of punishing me outright and instead got asked a question that I really didn't want to answer. Was I keeping anything else from them? Oh wow, I really don't want to answer that. Looking into my mom's eyes I knew that I had no choice. They would find out sooner or later and right now seemed to be the best time to come clean.
This stabs me particularely hard, especially because I know how this feels, getting one of those scoldings not too long ago. It was my fault, I know that, but that only makes it worse. You can't do anything except look at the floor feeling absolutely misserable, wishing for a time-machine so you could just turn back and do it over again.

Anyway, on a more happy note, I decided to get started on the Nanoha Dating Sim I promised a while back. Exam Projects are finished (one of the few who passed, woo!) so I think I can get this started.

The title, cornily, is Raising Heart. Yet, it fits somehow, no?

Spoiler for Raising Heart:
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote