View Single Post
Old 2013-01-12, 18:36   Link #2091
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
well maybe I shall try out mahou shoujo madoka magica then but the only magical girl that I will ever like is Lina inverse >.<

But I will give it a try then.
Good^^
Let me know what you think when you do... even if you'll consider it to be crap
It's good to know what people like and dislike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post

What bothered me about Madoka most was the story and the characters. I didn't really feel anything for the characters in the series, and I felt like there wasn't really a clear path being taken by them. The story was just hard to follow in how they progressed and escalated it. It didn't help that I felt like most of the scenes were the characters whining about things. Sure, they had good reasons to whine and I would expect them to be upset about things, but I felt like there was way too much of them being upset.
Well I can agree. Homura was probably the only well developed and explored character of the series while Miki tended to annoy the hell out of me with her bizarre logic =/
Madoka is not perfect but it defiantly had lots of pluses

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ_Walker View Post
Hmm. . .it seems that these "which anime do you (negative opinion of) acknowledge as bad" or whatever threads tend to fill up with negativity. Mostly from the observation that people seem to get their feelings hurt when someone "hates" on their anime. Maybe these kinds of threads should not be allowed anymore? It just seems like trouble.
Nah, threads like this are needed. they allow you to get steam out. Besides having arguments is useful sometimes.
Without threads like that every positive one out there would be spammed