View Single Post
Old 2012-03-18, 19:41   Link #17
Senshigeia

Finally a subbed version was released!

10/10

This episode was so good I already watched it 3 times, since Friday: two raws and one subbed. Anyway I went to Baka-tsuki' SnS volume XXII page and spoiled myself with the translations before the subs were released.

Despite that I couldn't help myself but let a little tear fall from my eye when all the tomogaras went to the other world, SnH praising Yuji and even Bal Marque, and specially when Khamsin died... I liked the little dude...

Anyway I think this story is absolutely beautiful, and I couldn't help but think that, since we've got a little sneak-peek on Azis and Tis, that maybe an OVA of Eternal Song will be released... at least I hope so, as well as a side story about the "Heir to both worlds" since he was so important to make a god summoned.

I know everyone is free to have their own opinion but I have been reading a lot of complains about this season and particularly this episode. This story is so complete, deep and overwhelming and yet it doesn't impress a lot of fans. Don't mind me I am not judging anyone, but I adore SnS so much that I feel a little sad when reading those comments.

Can't wait for the next episode, the last one...

Sig credit to Bila / Avatar credit to SweetHoney

Check out my anime and manga lists!