View Single Post
Old 2012-04-07, 01:38   Link #3428
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I'm playing that right now and it's hell to understand.....not because of the language, but the girls' characters....

It's brutal trying to guess what's going on in their heads....As well as looking beyond the words for any hidden double meanings in their speech and actions

I don't know if I'm just over-paranoid or what but the whole setting seems...off...somehow. Like something's very wrong...It's like a mystery story except you don't know even what the mystery is.

Hell even the protag seems odd to me....At first glance, he's just someone who loves his friends very much but there's always a hint of something...more...
Ah, I'm glad someone else here played it! The particular scenario writer who wrote Kittosumi tends to create a huge hit-or-miss stories.
And yes, the author just LOVES to insert multiple meanings in seemingly everything. No loose ends are left. Every seemingly trifling thing could mean something in the end.
The one thing I particularly like about Kittosumi is about how everything wraps up in the end. I'm looking forward to hear your impression on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I hear the wordplay in Tenshi no hane is ghey though. Might try that out later...For Itsu Sora though, which aspects of Norse myth did they cover? And was it done in a fairly serious manner? (IE, Odin running around school being cute is a plus but not the main thing I want)
ItsuSora doesn't take any of the characters in Norse myth directly. So, no Odin, Loki, Thor or what have you. If you want to know which part of the Norse myth that is the ultimate theme in ItsuSora, it's
Spoiler:

Tenshi no Hane is the most recent, and you could say the "mildest" of the galge stories that scenario writer made. It's geared towards wider public than ItsuSora or Kittosumi (meaning less difficult kanji ).