View Single Post
Old 2007-05-05, 02:37   Link #290
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgethis_sg View Post
No. No. No. No. No. No. No. You see that's just taking the hot bloodness out of the characters now. I mean come on Seola should be way bitchier looking.

Besides, now who else but me is supposed to recognize those characters. I mean really.

I have also got to come perfectly clean and admit I don't know who anybody is on the board anymore. I'm just going to resort to calling everybody by what character appears in their avatar (So now about 15 people are Kagami) to alleviate my confusion. People can call me Baronz if they want.

For Kaoru Chuujo's: I should mention that that picture actually brings up memories of a recurring nightmare that used to torment me as a kid. I occassionally suffer from Sleep Paralysis induced hallucinations, ones that are frighteningly realistic such as a one where a skull appeared in my bedroom window and one where a green mist poured out of my wall socket and then poof, in both cases suddenly gone and I'm absolutely terrified beyond imagination. I also get the lovely weight on the chest thing as well from time to time as well as a nightmare that is recorded with startling frequency across the world that involves a witch. I er..... yeah, I'm going to have nightmares from that picture.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2007-05-05 at 03:24.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote