Thread: Crunchyroll Hanasakeru Seishounen
View Single Post
Old 2009-04-16, 23:38   Link #65
Grifis
Eternal Dreamer

Okay I saw ep 1 and part of 2. I don't know the complexity of the story so I can only see it from a simple POV. The father has this only daughter that he treasures so very much and he wants the best for her (and it means the best partner who is also her true love. I'll be just happy with this intention and not brew any conspiracy theory.) I surmise the length of the story mainly must be focusing on letting Kajika finding her true love (and at the same time come to an understanding what love really is. Along the way, the process needs to crack Li Ren's mask and this guy must be the chosen charming prince. He has advantage point of "the guy who was always there." It's always safe betting on dark hair dude. But then there's another dark hair dude who hasn't come out yet. We all know the girl rarely picks light hair foreign dudes unless he's the only choice.)

Anyways, at this point Kajika's understanding of love is still very child-like hence the belief that love must the emotion she shared with Musafa and seeing a male with similar features give her some illusions.

Whatever the case may be, I'll see where it goes but so far me like this harem very much.
Grifis is offline   Reply With Quote