View Single Post
Old 2011-11-12, 07:44   Link #7488
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
You know what I meant.... You know Core AI talking to the people....

Reserve that for that special moment (like when Inami felt powerless and loss).

The Core's questions only strengthen his resolve.
Ah, that. I did it because I needed it to be mentioned before it appears again for something major so that it won't sound too 'Sudden Deus Ex' when
Spoiler for Scene:

Quote:
Ichika and gang do very little in the fight. Like Eratas mention, it is more like Kill-steal than actual fighting together.

Inami taking away their ONLY on-screen moment of glory is really bad.
Since you put it that way, I'll agree that I didn't do much for the canon character's part and that Inami went out his own way to make an opening for Ichika.

Inami did it as such since he desperately wants to do something before he bleeds out.(He just can't put his mind off when there's trouble going on within his proximity, even at near-death. Though he'll still pull out if he knows it means death for him.)

Then again, the fic's not done. Odds are good that I'll try to come up with something for the Academy pilots to really work it out in tandem with the Minerva.

Quote:
I don't mind little involvement with Praxidike, my major gripe is still with Sliver Gospel. Instead of being nosy snubs, the Canon characters looked really incompetent..... (not like they are very competent whenever Drones are involved....)
I didn't mean to make them appear as such. Just that they've never fought against Praxidike's drones which are smaller and waay more mobile than they are despite having weaker defenses.

But yeah, I can understand why the battle with Silver Gospel wasn't well-received. I'll look into it.

Quote:
1. Having Ichika do more thab the final blow would have it make more sense. Ichika could've helped Inami by being a tank and taking blows which the armor is weak against or something like that.

2. The Silver Gospel was the Canon cast's time to shine, it show's how well they can do when they're together. In Shadow I'm taking note of this and having Ochika and the Haremettes fight the gospel with minimal to no involvement from Kyuukai and Irish.

3. The Praxidike segments can be solely Inami's. The only real thing that confused us was the Gospel fight. If Ichika and the others aren't involved in Praxidike then how come Inami's involved in their missions/moments? It makes it seem imbalanced.
1. Makes sense, though Inami wouldn't have it since it basically means he's using his friends as (shielded)meatshields. Not something that he would even think of considering when it comes to battle tactics since it endangers the person's life.

2. Noted as per my reply to agetreme's post.(above)

3. As I mentioned, he's already caught up in it and there's no way out. Moreover, he has personal motives.(In the spoiler tag)