Thread: Licensed Unbalance X Unbalance
View Single Post
Old 2008-05-07, 10:46   Link #92
CygnusX

I started reading UxU yesterday evening and just couldn't stop. I finished today at ch. 62 and it's painfull to know it might be a long time before we get see new release.

I've been looking for this kinda of manga (or manhwa whatever... ) for a long time but couldn't find anything like it. Unlike those other manga's where it's one dorky guy that gets attention of all the pretty girls or it's about one character that can't make up their mind, which u see way too frequently, this story isn't about that. I love good stories about forbidden / impossible love and nice art and this manga has both.

The only thing I'm fearing for is that the story gets dragged too long cos atm Jin-Ho Myung and Hae-Young Nah 's feelings are clear for a while already, only the teacher doesn't want to admit it. Though it's really satisying to see her gradually break.

At the chapter with the mountain trip, I thought this was the turning point but it seems she 's covered it up again. Please don't let this turn out into another Suzuka with houndreds of chapters before they finally get together and the the manga end.

I really wish that part of the manga is about the 2 main characters that have chosen for each other and the both of them try their best to maintain / improve their relationship, break the taboos and fight against everything that stands in their way.

Hope there'll be more releases of next chapters soon, cos imho this is the best unfinished romance manga since Suzuka and at about the same level.

Last edited by CygnusX; 2008-05-07 at 11:04.