Thread: Crunchyroll Saki
View Single Post
Old 2009-04-27, 01:36   Link #582
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenWingz View Post
Different staff different people always tired of fanatics placing their grudges in every gonzo thread. You're correct in saying Saki isn't a yuri manga but for those that read the manga there's alot of yuri-undertone the series has only up them slightly infavour of attracting a bigger crowd. The plot is the same and the fanservice great
im not the one to presume that gonzo= automatic fail. i saw the trainwreck of dragonauts and later on RV se1-2. i had hope for RV se1 but it went off course and the first 3 eps of se2 proved that i shouldnt expect a stellar season. i look on the bright side and hope they dont distort the plot too much. all anime have the plot distorted in some sense so i dont mind it if only a slight change. ive so far read the scans for the first 18 ch for saki so im not surprised its shown up in the anime. i really like the saki manga i like manga/anime related to mahjong. as far as ive seen in the manga, it looks promising for the saki anime and i think it will turn out rather well.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote