View Single Post
Old 2012-10-12, 20:08   Link #9835
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
It makes pretty much zero sense for Kagura to be Yukino's sister. She would have to have dyed her hair, changed her name, and forgotten essentially everything about her sister seeing as Yukino isn't going by some code name, and has the same hair color and style she had a kid.
That is exactly what I said before. And I wouldn't put it past Hiro.

But I've agreed it makes much more logical sense for Yukino's sister to be Angel (caught by Zeref worshippers, sent to work in the Tower of Heaven, hidden distinct upper half of head).

I've also been betting Mato (Mr. Pumpkin) to be Jose. You know, because they both have dark lips and a spooky-themed costume. It's been seven years, so he may have shrunken with age. I guess I'll wait for his casting in the anime to know for sure. And don't tell me it's too soon to know just because he's gonna appear in about three or four episodes, because they cast the same Japanese actor as Poluchka for Grandine long before their relationship was revealed in the manga (Hiro must have gotten to them first; if only Funimation were so on the ball). Plus they just used the same actor as Jose for Earth-Byro and Guttman in the latest filler arc, and you know how the anime is with reusing actors in the Japanese version (unless you're not).

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote