View Single Post
Old 2013-01-30, 19:10   Link #73
KnightOfTwo

So here we go then, Hokages get to explain something, whether it be about Madara, the founding of the leaf, the massacre, a combination of all. I'm not really interested but I'm not really bothered, even if the way they brought them back was way too simple and lame. While I really just hope they get used to explain and not fight, I can see Madara picking up on Hashirama being revived and heading off to fight him because that's all he seems to care about.

With Minato back, Naruto will most likely (somehow) get the other half of Kurama's chakra, power him up even more and allow him to matchup and take out Madara and Obito.

Them being in the Uchiha shrine, I can figure where this is going. Sasuke had 6 Zetsus inside him, 4 get used up by summoning the Hokage, 1 for Orochimaru to inhabit to escape the consequences of the death god summoning, 1 that will be used for Sasuke to absorb in some way so he can get the Rinnegan. This allows Sasuke to have the powerup he will need to make him a threat to Naruto. Them being in the shrine is so that when he gets the Rinnegan he can completely read tablet or whatever it is that's in there, since it is only completely visible to those with the Rinnegan.

To what end? Not really sure, depends on what is revealed. On the whole, a bit grumpy from this chap but not entirely bad.
KnightOfTwo is offline   Reply With Quote