Thread: Licensed Innocent Venus
View Single Post
Old 2006-10-01, 11:57   Link #212
Dernhelm
High on Jin

now the ED song is starting to make sense. i mean... it sounds so much like a farewell song because of the haunting sad melody. and the lyrics kinda fit too. if we were to follow it, or if it does give hint to the end of this show, there'll be some kind of reconciliation along the way, but it wouldn't be too pretty. like kuromitsu suggested, it could involve someone dying with regret.

(i knew it, i had suspicions about the way the characters were positioned in the ED song. Jin seems to be thrown away from Jo and Sana, or Jo seems to be flinging him away from her. and i dunno if it bears any significance but there's also Toraji seeming like he's spearing Jin with his katana...)

about Jo's condition now, hey don't count Gora out! i think he's barely in one piece somewhere, but he'll definitely come. they didn't show him in pieces at least, plus he's just been Jo's newest friend lol. as someone i know says, Gora's the other person who's made Jo respond to as much. ^^

but poor Jo indeed. the feeling of betrayal is nasty indeed. especially if it's the person you literally only opened up to.

EDIT: and OMG, the stab i was just joking about became true! X_X

edit2: methinks two people will fight to the death, ending with one person dying in one's arms (like someone brought up), regretting all the horrible things he's done. actually, that's being too optimistic even, the series could end with slamming Jin as a really evil remorseless person, period. x_X

"Bass has mysterious powers over women folk." - Bono, U2

Shunsuke Nakamura makes goalkeepers FLY and land HARD.