Thread: Dragon Age II
View Single Post
Old 2010-07-28, 04:26   Link #33
Irkalla
I asked for this

My most anticipated game aside from me3, 2011 can't come soon enough. I do hope that they give more thought for the female players this time around tho. The armour designs were really ugly in the first, they ought to try harder to make it more appealing/sexy for the females. I don't mind the me style wheel or the voice, but it's all gonna make the game so much shorter. I heard that the game will be about 50% shorter than origins? Though that might be a good thing. I was kinda annoyed how long the main quests to get the whole alliance together took, especially the dwarfs and the fade thing. I just wanted to die, too much fighting and squatting around, and too little story telling between. Thanks cheese there is a mod for the fade, I could never do that labyrinth again. I really hope they won't tone down the characters interaction on the expense of all the new fighting tweaks, but I am happy that mages are also getting the slow motion killing blow, can't wait to see that.

Can't wait for the trailer either, hopefully we will get to see more companions in it.