View Single Post
Old 2012-12-27, 10:25   Link #46
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Hell yes....Hatsuyuki Sakura can make quite a good anime
Eventhough I really liked Hatsuyuki Sakura (it's easily one of my best 3 eroges that i have read from this year) i don't think it will succeed as an anime.
You can easily adapt Aya's and the Gradutation route in the anime, but without some foreshadowing and character development from the other routes (like elements from Yoru's story and the original bad end) it might turn out to be less effective. It's also pretty hard to combine all the routes into a "super route" for Hatsuyuki sakura, because this game actually has a true route that doesn't seem to mesh well with the other routes.

Without spoiling too much, eroges like Natsuyume Nagisa and Irotoridori no Sekai can be turned in an anime more easily if there are enough episodes to tell every route (possibily in an omnibus format).

edit:
While don't think it will work out that well due it's length and some other reasons, but i am still hoping for an anime adaptation of the Grisaia series. There used to be a tweet from 2 years ago that they might be making an anime of it, but due to the "silence" i don't think we will be seeing an adaptation of it. (Unless they are going to surprise us after the final game has been released next year *wishfull thinking*)

Last edited by hyl; 2012-12-27 at 12:22. Reason: edit
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote