View Single Post
Old 2013-03-21, 07:24   Link #2918
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Then I guess she's just partially achieved what SYSTEM is.

When she "goes through the rabbit hole" she becomes a human which is beyond human. Not god as what SYSTEM truly is. If I had to describe it, she is limited by mortality. What she can do is beyond what magicians and angels are capable of but is still limited in the sense that her abilities can only manipulate powers that already exist. To perform resurrection without the presence of mana or ki to manipulate with a necessitated amount of skill is impossible. She cannot will someone to be brought back from the dead but she can do so with much less hassle than science or magicians, if either side even can. She cannot bend reality without a pre-existing mechanism but if such mechanism did exist she could use it. If one could traverse the time-line in terms of travelling a distance then she could do that too. A god is one who can will the powers she can make use of. EoA in it's ultimately free state can only make use of the god's leftover toys.

But if the description fits the canon definition of god, then yes she does become one. Prolly why I want Touma hanging around her.

EDIT: If I take previous description into accounts, due to limited memory, Alice can never perform the same exact spell to the same exact effect. She is forever curious as she never remembers the full extent of her powers other than trying them out. Getting her to do something specific requires guiding her and giving her interest in the task at hand.

Last edited by demino_hellsin; 2013-03-21 at 08:23.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote