View Single Post
Old 2008-09-20, 11:20   Link #411
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
Yes, I also find the popularity poll interesting like, which R2 character will be the first to pop out in top 20 etc. The first one that appears in Animage if I didn't remember wrongly is Li Xingke (Top 30), followed by Gino who has his place in top 20. Then you see Jeremiah went up in NT and Suzaku fallen out of top 20 etc. Mainly based on how the series is playing out. Lelouch's throne is impregnable. No one can shake it yet . I think he is already no. 1 for 20 times in Animage as of now. I remember an article on Lelouch tying with Kira Yamato with 14 time of No. 1 place in the Animage poll way back in April.

Erm.. what does it mean by "This is victory of virginity!"?
Spoiler for Macross Frontier last month:
I LOL-ed when Suzaku fell out of top 10. And LOL-ed again seeing he's labeled "out of rank last month" this month. It's uncommon for a #2 male cast to fall out of rank. XD
Xingke had the potential, but didn't get enough screentime. ><
Jeremiah is amazing. He isn't a main character, and not even in main supporting group (like Hibari in Reborn), yet he stayed in rank for 3 months already! I bet he will have no problem next month either. If this keeps up maybe it'll be another record.
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote