View Single Post
Old 2012-09-19, 09:34   Link #31
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
But what in the meantime? Between giving his eyes to Nagato and waiting for someone to manipulate? Nagato could have easily been killed or starved to death.
yea, it does seem to hinge on hope, but maybe that's all madara had. or there could be more to the story that we have yet to see. the sharingan and rinnegan seem to activate when their hosts are in danger though, (as seen with sasuke and nagato and now obito) so perhaps madara was counting on the rinnegan intself to preserve nagato until he needed him

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
I feel the attempt at humor was as displaced in this chapter here as it was carried out badly with Obito resembling Naruto's "eh WTF" face
i actually really liked that part. it shows that kishi didnt forget what happened in KG and is actually going to show us a true to form transformation of obito's personality change

Quote:
Oh and Obito just so happens to fall into Madara's secret tunnels when the rocks fell ?!?! - oh b**** please, u kiddin?
yea, this i did not like either. i always assumed that madara knew obito would be special. it makes a lot more sense than obito falling into his lap by chance... but perhaps he is lying as you said. i hope he is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
My issue is that Rin never returned Obito's love since she loved Kakashi. So Obito going all crazy over one sided love makes him look kinda creepy.
not really an issue. 1-sided love exists a lot in this world. also if you read the dialogue this chapter obito isn't creepy about rin. he still thinks about wanting to team up with kakashi and rin and to protect them. i think you are putting your own spin on things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0x View Post
i wonder what counter reason will Naruto throw at that lol he cant be a politician type of Hokage and say i will give everybody sufficient resources (food/shelter/etc) to eradicate criminal thinking
the counter to the moons eye plan has always been free will. is the absence of hate good if it also means the absence of love and choice? not really. thats more like 1984 with big brother in control of every aspect of our lives in order to "keep peace"
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote