View Single Post
Old 2011-12-23, 12:00   Link #63
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Series still didn't answer how Himari fell out of favour with double H, when she was leaving the school back in elementary and even double H looked angry at her.

Which made me kinda sad that Triple H didn't happen in the new world, since with no answers present, I assumed the reason for them falling out was because the whole school knew that she was related to THE Takakuras. And since in the new world Himari seems to be adopted by different people (presumably the "Uncle" we've always heard about), I don't see why Triple H wouldn't happen when the main reasons for stopping that (Himari being a Takakura + Himari's health) aren't present in the new world.

Oh well, at least YuriXTabuki is a VERY happy end. I honestly didn't care much about the other pairings at this point, and seeing them together (or at least Tabuki finally SEEING Yuri) makes me a very happy shipper.

All in all, I found that the high point in the series was when Tabuki kidnapped Himari. And while I'm in a mixed bag about what happens after that, that episode alone made Penguin Drum the best anime series of the year for me.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)