Thread: Crunchyroll Hanasakeru Seishounen
View Single Post
Old 2009-04-15, 22:00   Link #61
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Kajika is a free spirit. The leopard-guy thing was sudden and a fantasy, but she trusts her instincts. And she doesn't care what we think, either, lol. She may care what Liren thinks, though. We'll see.

She is my main reason for liking the first two episodes. She really does have some characteristics that a brilliant girl raised alone in luxury (with a leopard) might have: self-confidence, no sense of danger, implicit trust in her own ideas. Things most of us don't have.

She would also probably be really hard to live with, always charging off in whatever direction she wanted. As Liren continues to find out.

Maybe it's just my liking for Endou Aya's voice, but the combination of that and the drawing makes me think there really is a living, breathing person behind her eyes.

I agree that some people must be put off by things like the leopard and seeing the leopard in the guy. This is certainly fantasy. However, I expect all the candidates will come to seem likeable, eventually. Otherwise, the conclusion would be totally obvious.
Yea...This was the part that kept making me groan in the second episode. I like her character normally, but her constant goings on about her dead kitty's spirit being inside some guy she just met was really tiring quickly....

I'll be crossing my finger's that this aspect either gets downplayed or quietly forgotten entirely in the future.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote