View Single Post
Old 2011-08-08, 11:08   Link #6752
Mirri

Send a message via MSN to Mirri
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaburntd View Post
ah, thanks for the reply, but the tv's already set to 0% overscan. The weird thing is that i saw the resize happen shortly after i opened higu tsumi about 80% through it. And to our knowledge, our settings hadn't changed, but obviously something was altered there that time, for some reason, and we actually have a Radeon but...I've been getting used to it in windowed mode (though wouold be nice to be able to resize the window just a bit bigger).

Oh and ep 5 is really interesting so far XD Great work, guys! Interestingly, the scanlations for this ep go up to exactly where I am in the game.
I have a feeling that with the window size change command that you were suggested that it will work even in fullscreen. Even with overscan off it's an issue that sometimes happens with pure 640x480 video on modern monitors. It happens on my PC with Starcraft: Brood War, Umineko, Tsukihime, Diablo 2 when set to 640x480, anything set to 640x480.

Also, sometimes even with the monitor's scaling set properly you will have problems with 640x480 resolution on modern video hardware. Try:

Code:
  1. Right click on the Desktop and open CCC
  2. If you're not already in Advanced Mode, Switch to this.
  3. Click dropdown menu Graphics in the top right
  4. Select Desktops and Displays
  5. Right Click your currently activated display under ‘Please Select a Display’
  6. Select Configure
  7. Click on the "Scaling Options" tab
  8. Try each scaling option.
Mirri is offline   Reply With Quote