Thread: Licensed Strike Witches 2
View Single Post
Old 2010-09-21, 12:38   Link #810
supei_02
Potatoes = world peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue-Ultimate View Post
Well I ain't wanna be no hater but what I REALLY WANT is for MIO TO DIEEEE no seriously think about it it's perfect. She gives her last magic energy to the Yamato. She is unable to fly anymore. Nobody can get near her because of the epic Beam spam. unfortunately Mio and mister captain of yamato and friends die because the canon wasn't able to Destroy the Hive completly and the Yamato explodes or something. Yoshika and friends saddens but she Cuts the Neuroi Hive in one Epic MY SWORD WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS move, still don't know where that reference comes from anybody?, and then Neuroi-chan comes in later for peace negotiations.

... What oke maybe neurio-chan coming in is a little to far stretched but Mio dying is still quit realistic right anybody.... high five.....

I think I just made a lot of enemies

oh and this episode was pretty oke nothing out of the ordinary... except maybe Yamato flying and stuff but that was sooo predictable.
I just saw the preview for the last episode which looked like Mio was gonna go Kamikaze... I don't want her to die, but losing her witch powers forever may be a choice. I just wanna see Mio finish off that Neuroi hive with her epic Shin-Reppuzan