View Single Post
Old 2012-01-12, 19:25   Link #25
Manic
real men love pink

well this ep pretty much explained all the past memories, and i ended up being hit and miss with my predictions. Got inori right, but didnt expect mana to actually be his sister or that she'd be some crazy alien hybrid that wanted to create a new race with her brother (blood related or not). Not to thrill about him being able to completely forget he had a sister or that his mom is either his step or adoptive parent. Would like to know more about his father and the origins of Mana. Also did she get infected from Gai or where? never really explained that part.

Not sure where they go from here, or what they will end up doing with inori. I know u still have bushy brows and segai floating around. I guess Haruka was able to listen in to the events so id assume she knows shu remembers? Seems odd that theyd completely erase mana and gai from existence. I figured mana's soul would still play a part since the goal seems to make some new form of human.

Well anywho i did enjoy the episode and looking forward to the next arc

haha i did notice something else a bit humorous at the end of the episode. Gai's jacket somehow flies up and enters shu's escape bubble, so i wonder if ol shus gonna be pimping around in his new jacket in the following eps