View Single Post
Old 2009-07-19, 21:06   Link #37
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
I usually go after my favourite anime character. ( Shana ). But this is like 99% of the time in use, so I might have go with something like iShana or something. However, some MMO's do not allow small letters and then big ones consecutively so I might have to pick entirely different name.

Lately I've been also using Phantom, but not surprisingly, that's nearly always in use.

When creating a character in MMO, I usually waste HOURS trying to think what she/he should look like ( usually she ), ofc get first name so I can customize it after the character. But they always end up being used anyway -_-.

Shana actually was available in Aion CB, but there wasn't hair style ( and color ) fitting her so I had to screw that idea too.

So far the names used : Shana ( or iShana, lShana and so on ), Auron ( or some variations ), Phantom and it's variations. Also created female Templar called Nighthawk on Aion CB today. Dunno where that name even came from, got bored while thinking one.

Why is it this hard to pick a goddamnit name for a character >.<.

Edit : This game was about RPG's, not MMORPG's o.O. Oh well, I guess MMO's could count. For RPG's I use default names, or in occasion : Soul, Lloyd or Phantom again.