View Single Post
Old 2012-03-22, 12:09   Link #3117
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

You know what would be down right weird and funny, if Kagura was actually the father of Amata lol. I re-watched the Sousei No Aquarion series again and I get a rather strange feeling that Kagura is similar to Sirius (with his dark aura) and the fact that he wants to kill, hold, crush Mikono. Sirius felt pretty betrayed by Silvia when she refused to go with him and even told her “the one you love, your only family”. And the rose Mykage was holding “flower for your journey” very symbolic for Sirius.

Even Kagura’s Mislagniss (however you spell it)looks similar to Sirius Vector Mars fused with the Cherebum (however you spell it). Minx even said in ep 3 “sibling elements have a naturally high telepathic resonance, even if you are apart you should be able to – “, Mikono replies “I can’t tell, I’m not like Cayenne”. But she seems to have a connection with Kagura she even feel’s that even though he is aggressive he is worried about her and lost. Also after re-watching the episodes of Aquarion Evol I believe Amata is the reincarnation of Apollo, when Kagura was going to take away the zapped and fainted Mikono, Amata even said “I feel like I know him”, “I can’t let him have you” (somewhere along those lines). Apollo said to Silvia “You can’t go”, also I don’t recall Silvia apologising to Sirius in the end? Also, even though Kagura has the Genesis Glow doesn’t Amata have a glow too? ( Exactly like Apollo’s yellow glow).

It seems that whenever the characters on this show have a VISION if it is crystal clear then you can see the people in that vision clearly (as in you can recognize who they are) but if the vision is not real then the people’s whole being is shrouded. When kagura had a VISION ( I am saying this because we are not seeing it from Kagura's very own eyes, but seeing Kagura and Mikono) of Apollon and Sylvie, the silhouettes looked like Kagura and Alicia/Mikono but you can’t distinguish them, it’s a bit hazy RIGHT?? (Just like in the anime PEACH GIRL, the couple at the start of the show near the ocean, many thought it to be Momo and Touji (HELL, I DID) but in the end it ended up being Momo and Kairi - no relation to this show, but a good example).

But with Zessica’s vision she saw both Kagura and Mikono - in broad sunset! (so she obviously knows Kagura from somewhere and she knows Mikono). Now regarding Zessica’s power breaking the pole, mind you Reika also had the same power telekinesis and psychokinesis (same thing).

Frankly I could be wrong altogether and am just thinking too much on this anime that the answers are probably as obvious and its probably smacking all of us right in our faces (kind of like Shu Shu with Amata LOL…I really, really want to steal Shu Shu). I think, Apollonius x Celiane story ended in Sousei no Aquarion and this is now about Apollo x Silvia (12,000 years is a very long time and names/stories/legends become distorted hence Apollon x Silvie) In the end, I don’t think Kawamori-san would be trolling significantly in this show, maybe here and there (makes it interesting ne?)I absolutely love this show and how it’s rolling along nicely, I wasn’t such a big fan of Kawamori’s (MAJOR MIND BLOWING TROLL) Macross F ( but when I re-watched it, it made sense that Alto and Sheryl ended together – though not literally (Ranka was young but still my fave)). Aquarion Evol is perfect for mechs + romance get’s my mind and heart pumping everytime!!! HAHA
Winged_Memories is offline   Reply With Quote