View Single Post
Old 2011-12-01, 16:10   Link #96
Zavie

Quote:
I have been paying very close attention to the story. And I've even reviewed the wiki. Unlike everyone else, I'm simply not convinced about how much of a genius Toori is and hadn't let that color my perception.

Anyways...whatever.
I'm not sure which review you read about this. But from what I 've watched/read/known so far, Toori has never been a genius in any kinda way, imo he just has the charisma and the faith of the people following him, even idiots can have charisma you know.

In fact, I don't think the anime has not shown enough about this aspect of Toori, but you can see how people trust him to make things happen...

Like in RoTK, Liu Bei is not the smartest or most badass out there, but what did he have under him? Why the smartest and most badass followed him?

And in term of power, he's obviously not your normal teenager lol. He's the president of both of the Union (millitary) and Student Council (political) of Musashi. In Horizon's world, that is helluva lot of power (you can read more about how powerful those two organizations are in other threads)...