View Single Post
Old 2012-09-28, 09:13   Link #1773
Serphirs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatemegax View Post
I did this for Chuunibyou, so it's only fair for Little Busters as well. Keep in mind I know nothing about the source material, so I'll do my best with names.

Someone from the sales refugee thread on Livedoor posted some thoughts on the preview showing today from Twitter I believe. People really enjoyed it. I'll post their thoughts here under a spoiler bar.

Spoiler:
Oh man, you're simply the best. Thanks.

"I think it's moving in the right direction. It moved fast. The first episode had the battle, title, wise sayings, narration, and rooftop girl. Guess they have no other choice since it's two cours."

Indeed, I don't remember at this time how much time do you spend to meet Komari in the VN. But this commentary made me think if really they're gonna crush everything just in the 26 episodes.
Though honestly, I'd not mind if everything ends up being well directed later.

Finally I must say, just the usual "Key" atmosphere and music will always help a lot to every adaptation by more bad or good that this be, so, in the end... depends merely on oneself.
I just want this to begin once and for all

I will post your traductions in the spanish forum in which I participate, if you don't mind of course?

Thanks a lot.