View Single Post
Old 2012-01-12, 23:36   Link #210
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
Aquarion newbie here Just watched the first two episodes, and the CGI was dazzling. Although the way that the vectors combine was a bit surprising to say the least Anyways, I was wondering if people who've watched the original series and the OVAs could fill in some blanks for me?

Who was that girl with purple hair in Amato's flashbacks and why did she leave?
Also, I'm going to try to squeeze out time to watch the original series too, but does anyone know where I can find a detailed summary of the original series?
I am actually about to write one right now and I must give details of the first series and the ova, because it's necessary to explain my theory. I love this series and will use any excuse to talk about it ...check back a little later

But to answer your query. The girl in Amata's flashback is Sylvia. One of the main characters of the first series and ova. The thing hat I find peculiar and the reason that I believe that EVOL is a result of what happened in the ova is because it's Sylvia (and Apollo) and not Celiane (and Apollonius)

The thing is, I am not sure if the girl in his flashback is the same one from the movie or she merely looks like her. They said her name was "Alicia" Sylvia was the reincarnation of Celiane but she was also a descendant of Celiane and Apollonius' children. Her name was Sylvia De Alisia. So I am wondering if the actress was also a "De Alisia"

I just have to grab the other quotes from users I want to answer and there is a particular scene I need to grab before I write the summary. If no one has posted I will just edit this one. Be forewarned. It's going to be LOOOOOOOOONG...
Lord of Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote