View Single Post
Old 2013-02-02, 14:49   Link #4
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

The pacing is a bit off with having some awkward "shortcuts" at time.
The execution was also on the weak side: granted, Suzuki's acting is still on the good range, but for some reason, Haruka's reactions are a bit... mild, whereas I was expecting Komari and Kud rushing towards her during the revelations.
Meanwhile, as I feared, some responses from the LB is a bit "unnatural" as they didn't have much interactions as a group, particularly Mio, Kyousuke and Kengo. These 3 hardly were with Haruka in the anime, so their devotion towards Haruka is bit too early. At least, it works a lil better than the game, as only Riki was present for Haruka, as the rest are basically written off from her route

On the other hand, I'm particularly relieved they didn't miss the point with Kanata and brought all the stuff needed for the proper idea of what she is doing, although the end was sort of... exaggeratedly done in a bad way

Ah right, that scene with Kanata was... borderline hilarious in regard of actual animation: it just looks like she was intentionally walking s-l-o-w-l-y to let Riki having his speech (despite it is unecessary considering the distance she has to cover). And speaking of distance, Kanata surely teleported at some point considering how the road looks far from where she was despite the initial talk with Riki after speaking with the Saigusa.