View Single Post
Old 2008-03-29, 00:05   Link #55
Karthigan

I Think ...

I Think This Is What Is Going To Happen ...

#1. From the preview of the pervious episode, you can see a moment where there is a big flash of the green and golden colour GN particles. Given the prox of the distance shot compared to the the explosion at close range, you can assume Exia and the golden armor is destroyed or damaged extensively.

#2, based on how the "V" is developing (I am not going to post any spolier images), you gotta understand that Gundams will be destroyed or damaged beyond recovery so they can get more powerful gundams and more weapons. What I like about the "V" is that they don't just focus on the gundam, but as well as the mobile suits of the other three power sources as well.
Hint Hint: " Tropedo, Gust, and Turbulenz (now you where Neena has went, it really does suit her very very well.

#3. If the cliffhanger is the down fall of the gundams, then you know as well many who knows gundams, they fail first and they come back stronger. Example: Heero in Gundam Wing, he self-denotated Wing Gundam, then the development was the Gundam Wing Zero, it passed from pilot to pilot until Heero got it again. Then there is Gundam Seed Destiny - Kira's Freedom was destroyed by the enemy at the time, Shinn, but then he came back with Strike Freedom.

#4. Garham is going to be coming back in Season 2, probably make an extrance or exit on this episode, shocked and disbelieved at what has happened. He is probably go wacko

That super-solider girl and Krios pilot should have a duel, it is always enjoyable, especially when halueleh is operating the gundam.

We'll c...

I am hoping to get a glimpse of the season 2 - episode 1 featuring probably the prints that is required for Tropedo, Gust and Turbulenz.
Karthigan is offline   Reply With Quote