View Single Post
Old 2008-11-30, 02:21   Link #156
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
I'm starting to wonder. If the manga is monthly, but the anime is weekly. That would mean that the anime will eventually catch up to the manga's story. It seems like one manga chapter equals to about one anime episode, but that creates a problem with time. In one month the anime gets four episodes, on average out, but the manga only gets one out. I wonder what they plan to do to prevent that? Filler arc to give the manga some lead way?
Unlike FMA, Soul Eater follows the manga almost to the letter. It does shave some of the fan service though. (i.e. Sid's pantie flash interrogation, all of Maka's pantie shots, some Blair scenes, and Mizune's breasts.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiichi_chan View Post
It's darker than Bleach but it has a whimsical art style and comedic style akin to something like one Piece. It's like OP if Tim Burton directed it basically.
The whole mood anf feel of this series always made me think, "If Tim Burton made an anime. This is probably what it would look like.". It's touches like the sun and moon that give me that feel. Also characters like Sid, Stein, and Shinigami-sama.
Hell, Dean Koontz has a manga out. That was surprising when I saw it at the book store. I thought someone put one of his books in the wrong section.