View Single Post
Old 2009-04-26, 21:59   Link #155
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
O I C WAT HE DID THAR

Mio's my favorite character, and I base that on the initial impression of her being introduced as a bassist...I first of all don't get the "moe" attraction that a lot of people cite as their catcher, especially since my ignorance with some anime fandom terms leaves me with a different set basis for character judgement...But bassists stick together like two things that would stick together; Yeah, she's got a cute facial complex, some intelligence and maturity, and a slight insecure personality that I could probably relate to, but she's first and foremost a bassist to me, with of course the extra aforementioned goodies on top of that...She could've been a complete background character or she could become the overrated star; I'll still like her because of that one quality...Hell, if any of the other characters were made the bassist, even with their current personalities, I'd gravitate towards them instead...

I used to have a tendency to almost every time in a series choose my favorite character unintentionally as the underdog or unpopular character of the series; Looks like I managed to get caught in a bandwagon this time around...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz