View Single Post
Old 2009-10-18, 13:24   Link #2255
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

I like how it's different. Then again, I'm pretty tired of Eternal Blaze now, lol. May'n looking like she'd die singing the song is probably why she's going to be back in the next MUSIC JAPAN ANISON SPECIAL because of she tries again, she really might die.
Ugh, and Hocchan is going to be there, too. What about Yukarin? T_T
Radio StrikerS - Shuffle Challenge! Roflmfao, I hope Mittan always gets the character(s) she doesn't want to voice.

This week's guest is Mizuki Nana and who does she get to voice? .... Takamachi Nanoha. Mittan gets to be Raising Heart.
- Normal version.
- The omake version. Nana has to voice Nanoha as if she were 3 [wtf she's already young as it is orz] and Mittan gets to voice Raising Heart........ with an erotic adult voice. Or something. LOL THE PAPER SAID SEXY DYNAMITE HASHAHADFJHBADJHADH
>> 奈のは
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/ \

They probably got one point for the first one, but it looks like they didn't get enough hands up for the second one. I can't tell, I think my right ear just died listening the new track on Nana's Mugen single Nana-sama with her animegoe voice.

Edit:
Wau, they uploaded on time. Ahaha, all these "Nana is M" comments whenever I look at any radio show she's in.... >_>;

Lyrical Memorial - Nana-sama, don't be scared.... !
1) All I remember now is "she met a ferret and a white" and then Nana-sama bursts in with "Ah! Nanaha, Nanoha! Nanoha! Nanoha! Nanoha dayo! Daisuki na Nanoha de~su!" Even Mittan comments on both Yukarin and Nana-chan jumping in before she finishes what she's saying.
2) LOL THEY'RE SO MEAN. Okay, so they asked what kind of weapon Bardiche was, giving Nana three choices. First was axe, second was scythe, third was spear/lance/somethinglikethat. So, Nana picked Scythe.... only to find out it was wrong. Through Mittan's whispering and some thinking, she said "all of them". S'pretty funny. Nana does seem M fun to tease!
3) Oh, she only had to name the insert songs. zzzz
4) How many Sound Stages have been released? 11, since the Megami specials don't count, sadly.
5) Looks like this question will be asked for everyone. What was their most memorable line or something, so no real wrong answer if it's from the series. Yukarin cheated one and a half times on hers. And what was Nana's answer?
"Nanoha! Nanoha! Nanoha!" - because her favourite scene seems to be the NAMAE WO YONDE scene from the end of the first season. She talked about it on her blog post, too.

Best comment - なのは=ドS フェイト=ドM

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?

Last edited by Bananoha; 2009-10-20 at 10:40.
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote