View Single Post
Old 2011-01-21, 20:38   Link #21628
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Kyrie is the mastermind, Rudolf has no choice but to follow her wish because he loved her and because he just drop the bombshell about Battler being her real son which could piss her off because she always thought Battler was Asumu's son and she was extremely jealous of her. Since she knows the truth, maybe she kill the others to let her family of 4 become rich.

Quote:
She can't look like Lion, Lion's appearance is a placeholder Bernkastel gave him, and it's pretty much confirmed that Yasuda doesn't have blonde hair.
Is it confirmed in ep8 that Yasu does not have blond hair? I mean I thought ep7 implied Yasu looks similar to Lion in appearance (~Beatrice with loose hair).

About why Rudolf hide Battler's true birth and the motive for the switch:
1. I think one more reason is that Rudolf also really loved Asumu and since she is his official wife he rather hurt Kyrie than her so he does the baby swap. It is only possible if they are both pregnant at the same time, gone to the same hospital at the same time to give birth and they both become unconscious after giving birth or something. But what Kyrie believed as the result was reversed: Asumu'son died while Kyrie's son lived, but Rudolf lied to them both and dispose of the other baby while taking the infant Battler - Kyrie's son to show Asumu. I want to take a guess that Asumu at some point did find out about Rudolf cheating and that her son is ... well not really her biological son but because at least she is the official wife and she did not want to make a fuss since she knows Rudolf loved both her and Kyrie.

2. Or it could be that Asumu is actually an evil witch since she knows that her child dies so she gets pissed off about losing to Kyrie so she tells Rudolf to give her Kyrie's son or else she would tell the family about his cheating and he would be screwed. (But I would rather not think Asumu is such a person).

If Rudolf reveal the fact about Battler's birth sooner, Battler might have been able to fulfill his promise to take Yasu away although riding a white horse is just a figure of speech. Why? because he would have no reason to cut ties with the Ushiromiya family since his biological mother is still there, he would just hate his father for forgetting Asumu the mother who raised him all this time. He could have come back in 1981 and even if he forget the promise, Yasu would remind him of that.
But they might become happy or they might not depending on whether Genji wants to reveal the truth about Yasu's birth, then the ending would be they either both live or both die (in ep8 one of the ending said they both tried to die but Battler lived on and that is most unfortunate because he is constantly tortured by the lost love similar to Kinzo rambling on and on about Beatrice
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote