View Single Post
Old 2011-01-21, 21:54   Link #21630
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

You know I am not so sure about that Beatrice the First is pure Italian, if we believe the portrait is of Beatrice the Second (and or the First) then she is blond hair, too despite being only half Italian blood, then if that logic follow, Beatrice the Second's daughter would have blond hair, too. Clair who had white hair is just a trick Bernkastel comes up with and Clair is not what Yasu really look like unless you assumes she inherit Kinzo's hair.

Quote:
She created Beatrice to look like Battler's ideal woman (Blonde hair is brought up to be one of the most important parts)
What if I turn the chessboard around and say that because Battler saw how beautiful Yasu is due to her Italian blood (blond hair, blue eyes) and she is also a mystery novel nut like he was, he falls in love with her and she then becomes his ideal woman. That would also be possible, isn't it? The piece Battler and the meta-Battler or the Endless Sorcerer are the recreations of Battler personality in an attempt to remind him of his promise and the consequence of not fulfilling the promise sooner. They are characters of the novels Battler wrote as Hachijo Toya to recall his lost memories. It's like trial and error, "let's test this theory and that theory until I arrive at the truth" or "The truth is too sad, I don't want others to know so let's cover it up by creating multiple truths."
About Yasu multiple personality disorder if we assume what Yasu said in Ep7 is true minus the part looking like Shannon or Kanon because she cannot change her appearance, disguising does not make sense imaging that she would have to convince everyone who live in the mansion to believe that Shannon and Yasu are in 2 different human bodies. Don't forget she was pretty young when she starts working in the mansion, then do you think a 9 year-old-kid is clever enough to think 10 years ahead of time how she gonna deceive everyone to carry her vengeance (in the real story, I would like to think that she was used by Kyrie to commit those murder before getting fed up with it and run away with Battler or Battler rescues her and then they jump off the cliff to be together in death but Battler survive)
Remind me of Chinese drama in which characters jumping off the cliff don't die. It could be suicide by other means but jumping off the cliff make more sense because Battler survive and lost his memories. There are more than one ending to Ep8 so unless the English patch come out and someone finish the story, these are only speculations.
Let's try to look at it from a real life situation instead of a magical standpoint because we got enough of magic since Ep1.

Last edited by ngng; 2011-01-21 at 22:13.
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote